My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
Alright? What the hell did you expect from him?He is alright so far
Turn your sarcasm detector up a smidge geez...Alright? What the hell did you expect from him?
He’s my MATB! Soft and sweet but mean as hell on the court.My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
Far and away the biggest difference maker. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a guy rebound on the offensive end the way he does. They have mentioned the percentage a few times but I forget what it is. I wonder if he might set a record as far as the percentage of offensive rebounds is concerned.My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball