My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
Alright? What the hell did you expect from him?He is alright so far
Turn your sarcasm detector up a smidge geez...Alright? What the hell did you expect from him?
He’s my MATB! Soft and sweet but mean as hell on the court.My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
Far and away the biggest difference maker. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a guy rebound on the offensive end the way he does. They have mentioned the percentage a few times but I forget what it is. I wonder if he might set a record as far as the percentage of offensive rebounds is concerned.My favorite player hands down. I love his fight and attitude. Pulling for the young man.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days