OT: SPS advice needed. This seemed like the place to go for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwampDawg

Feb 24, 2008
Thank you sir for this post! We all needed this to relieve the tension. Thank you for the best one in a long time!

rabiddawg

Aug 19, 2010
Dude take it with you. I do some of my best posting on my iPhone while I'm "dropping the duece".

lariverdog

Oct 16, 2006
Point of clarification please

Is this the house that used to belong to you and its was lost in the settlement? If yes, you do not need to ask permission. Simply go inside with the kids and make your way to any of the non-bed room bathrooms.
If this is a new abode, still use the kids as shields. It works in the Middle East, it will work with Taliban ex wives.

Speaking from experience here. I'm still at war after 13 years, but I think I'm finally on the offensive.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Pro-Tip...

Bust up in her house in a total tizzy. Make sure you are squarely in the house, not on the front porch.
Look her dead in the eyes and frantically say "I'm going to take a ****. Where do you want me to do it?"
I guarantee you she will point to the bathroom.
Don't flush.

Predestined

Dec 5, 2008
Next time, **** in a box

seal it up wth note - "There's a **** storm coming, with love, UGGA". Send it c/o Hugh Freeze, world's greatest recruiter, The University of Ole Miss.

rem101

Jan 22, 2008
Of all the **** that gets posted here, this post about **** is one of the tops.

whosyourdawgy

Jan 23, 2011
How did we ever truly clean our asses with dry old toilet paper? WE DIDN'T! My son is 12 and I've been using wipes for 12 years. Wish I had been the one to invent the flushable ones. Damn. Another opportunity wasted!

Hanmudog

Apr 30, 2006
Bust up in her house in a total tizzy. Make sure you are squarely in the house, not on the front porch.
Look her dead in the eyes and frantically say "I'm going to take a ****. Where do you want me to do it?"
I guarantee you she will point to the bathroom.
Don't flush.

Best answer right here. I now have snot on my keyboard after that one.

DISTRICT DOG

Nov 28, 2008

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I second this. All the hand wringing the past two months, we absolutely needed this. Until our basketball team is watchable again one post like this a week is a necessity between Bowl Game and NSD.

Jan 22, 2009
Go fishing. Catch a fish. Place the fish under the seat of her car then go home and take a **** in the comfort of your own home. This will be far worse for her and even better for you.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
If he used to live in that house, he'll have to take a dump every time he stops by.

At least that's how it works for me --- everytime I go to my parents house or get anywhere near an old apartment I used to live in, I'm overcome with a sudden urge to take a dump.

CadaverDawg

Dec 5, 2011
Oldfatdog, I think you should officially change your username to....

ShitBreak

Last edited:

dogeatdog

Jan 1, 2013
It is hilarious. My favorite line is about "the move"!

I began "The Move."
For those women who may be reading this, let me take a moment to explain "The Move." Men know exactly what their bowels are up to at any given second. And when the time comes to empty the cache, a sequence of physiological events occur that can not be stopped under any circumstances. There is a move men make that involves simultaneously approaching the toilet, beginning the body turn to position ones *** toward said toilet, hooking ones fingers into ones waistline, and pulling down the pants while beginning the squat at the same time. It is a very fluid motion that, when performed properly, results in the flawless expulsion of **** at the exact same second that ones *** is properly placed on the toilet seat. Done properly, it even assures that the choad is properly inserted into the front rim of the toilet in the event that the piss stream lets loose at the same time; it is truly a picture of coordination rivaling that of a skilled ballet dancer.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Definitely **** break

It was in reference to him needing to leave school to poo during their break because he was a germaphobe (yet he was banging that dirty old broad).

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
^This^ - Though I too am more reluctant to use a foreign mode than I am to nail a *****

Slippery Pete

Sep 10, 2009
Ok, here's what you do...

Next time you're able to get in that bathroom:

First, turn the water off to the toilet tank. Next, flush and empty the bowl. Sit facing the tank and take a dump in the semi-dry bowl (the key here is facing the tank so that the turd(s) get stuck on the front gentle slope of the bowl). Finally, fire up a smoke, take a few drags, put it out in the pile, close the lid, and walk away. As you walk away, take pleasure in the fact that once your deed has been discovered, she'll be jiggling the hell outta that toilet handle desperately trying to make it flush (similar to the scene with Harry from Dumb and Dumber) and by the time the water gets cut back on, she'll need to use a little elbow grease to remove the lingering dried mud slide on the front part of the bowl.

Your welcome,
DF

Last edited:

OldFatDog

Aug 22, 2012
Some excellent ideas. I was confident that I had come to right place for help.

Y'all have given me much to think about before I drop the kids off on Sunday afternoon.

Dawgybag

Aug 23, 2012
Hold on a second here...

Y'all have given me much to think about before I drop the kids off on Sunday afternoon.

So, are you saying you're not gonna **** again until Sunday afternoon? If that's the case, you really should upper deck the hall toilet.

Aug 22, 2012
Next time you're able to get in that bathroom:

First, turn the water off to the toilet tank. Next, flush and empty the bowl. Sit facing the tank and take a dump in the semi-dry bowl (the key here is facing the tank so that the turd(s) get stuck on the front gentle slope of the bowl). Finally, fire up a smoke, take a few drags, put it out in the pile, close the lid, and walk away. As you walk away, take pleasure in the fact that once your deed has been discovered, she'll be jiggling the hell outta that toilet handle desperately trying to make it flush (similar to the scene with Harry from Dumb and Dumber) and by the time the water gets cut back on, she'll need to use a little elbow grease to remove the lingering dried mud slide on the front part of the bowl.

Your welcome,
DF

Note to self: Do NOT piss off DonnieFootball

dogeatdog

Jan 1, 2013
Agreed. Definitely a 6 pack remembers nominee. Some funny stuff in this thread

Good to lighten the board up after all the recruiting drama of the last few weeks.

noxdog

May 28, 2007
Wait a minute. The new fad is to use flushible baby *** wipes? I'm all in on that. Never thought about it, actually. Thanks oldfatdog. I learned something new! I hate the dry stuff. I have a delicate ***.

Old Fart Dawg

Sep 2, 2012
Point of geographical order

The scenario: Married for 20 years, divorced for 5. Dropped kids off at her house at 5:15. I live 20 minutes away. Walk up to the door with kids, politely ask if I can use the bathroom ("I need to take a ****", to be precise). My ex tells me no and says that "there is a Jitney Junior around the corner". She seemingly is concerned that my **** aroma will interfere with her dinner date with the new boyfriend, scheduled toarrive at 6. I say "really" then hug and kiss kids get in truck to head home. After about 5 miles, I **** on the side of I55.

I anticipate needing to **** again when dropping off kids. Any advice?
How can you live in Nashville and drop off the kids 20 minutes away, and pinch the loaf on the side of I55?
I've read the thread twice, and some clarifiction is requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.