OT: TMB Movie Club - Use this thread for feature films in theaters or streaming....

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
I gave up on Beef early. It’s not a bad show, just too cringeworthy for me. Northern Exposure just dropped in Prime, much more my style.
We watched Northern Exposure when it was on linear TV. The one dude on there is from WV.

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
So I finally watched flowers of the moon on Apple plus since it is out now. As usual the critics had it overrated. Agree more with people on rotten tomatoes. Score in the 80’s. They could have done that movie in 2 hours instead of 3.5.

Reactions: ewb75 and bbrown

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
That was an entertaining watch.
Watched it the other night and thought It was mindless and kind of fun but wasn't buying either character. I liked Cuocos in The Flight Attendant and thought she was really pretty funny in Based off a True Story but just didn't work for me in this. Same with David Oyeolow I just finished watching him in Bass Reeve's and thought he was excellent. But it is a fun hour or so and yea entertaining.
Want to start the new True Detective. I'm hearing it's got some real Stephen King, small town weirdness to it. So I'm all in for that.

Reactions: Midnighter

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Went to see iron claw but my time was off so I went to see the beekeeper instead. Kind of like the equalizer.

Reactions: LionJim

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021

Futurama Buy GIF

step.eng69

Oct 12, 2021
@Midnighter
@LionJim
@Woodpecker

"The scale and period detail are often jaw dropping. The carnage is massive and the unflinching brutality of the fighting includes some hard-to-watch scenes where soldiers are forced at gunpoint by a sadistic commander to execute prisoners."

"As bombastic and melodramatic as one might expect it to be, The Eight Hundred is also relentlessly thrilling, and exquisitely photographed on huge, practical sets."

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
We just banged out Mr Mrs Smith. TREMENDOUS
I’m going on record this is the best actress for the next decades. I’m madly in love with zero physical attraction weird right? 5 moms and ricks

“Madly in love with zero physical attraction,” that’s a real thing. Glad you enjoyed it.

• Haha
Reactions: Hlstone

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
TCM 31 Days of Oscar, a lot of good flicks that rarely present themselves.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
We just banged out Mr Mrs Smith. TREMENDOUS
I’m going on record this is the best actress for the next decades. I’m madly in love with zero physical attraction weird right? 5 moms and ricks

love her so much

Missed this - I started watching Episode 1 and of course loved it. I’m familiar with Maya Erskine only as the very awesome vocal talent as the lead in the animated series ‘Blue Eye Samurai.’ Donald Glover is good at everything he does. Atlanta (and Community) is top ten all time for me.

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Missed this - I started watching Episode 1 and of course loved it. I’m familiar with Maya Erskine only as the very awesome vocal talent as the lead in the animated series ‘Blue Eye Samurai.’ Donald Glover is good at everything he does. Atlanta (and Community) is top ten all time for me.
Dig in. 5 of 5 niters fosho