OT: TMB Movie Club - Use this thread for feature films in theaters or streaming....

LafayetteBear

Oct 12, 2021
I am truly looking forward to seeing a movie called "Bottoms." It is another comedy with Elizabeth Banks as a producer. Marshawn Lynch makes a cameo in it, and the trailer suggests he has more than a couple of good lines. Here is the trailer: It came out via theatrical release (no streaming), and then only in select theaters. So I have yet to see it, even though it apparently came out in August.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Has there been much talk about The Holdovers, Alexander Payne? His better movies are excellent, and this film seems to have a promising premise, boarding school over winter break. He did teenage angst very well in The Descendants. Well his films always bear watching, he’s never boring and he uses good actors.

Reactions: Mr. Potter

Woodpecker

Oct 7, 2021
Has there been much talk about The Holdovers, Alexander Payne? His better movies are excellent, and this film seems to have a promising premise, boarding school over winter break. He did teenage angst very well in The Descendants. Well his films always bear watching, he’s never boring and he uses good actors.
@Midnighter had some info on the other trailer thread

Reactions: LionJim

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
To have them period specific would be great. Any update on who would play Bond?

Not sure, but have heard Aaron Taylor-Johnson is a top contender…

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
I don't know that name, but that does not really mean much.

He’s been in a bunch of stuff but never really as a lead in a big project. Will star in the new Marvel movie as Kraven The Hunter. Really good actor - best known for marrying a woman 23 years older than him and his abs….definitely continuing the ‘jacked’ version of Bond if cast.

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
He’s been in a bunch of stuff but never really as a lead in a big project. Will star in the new Marvel movie as Kraven The Hunter. Really good actor - best known for marrying a woman 23 years older than him and his abs….definitely continuing the ‘jacked’ version of Bond if cast.

Those abs will disappear once he starts drinking Martinis and eating caviar. After all, mine did.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021

He was in Kick ***, Avengers Age of Ultron as Wanda’s brother and lastly Kraven the Hunter.

Forgot he was the lead in Kick ***. But first film had Nic Cage and Chloe Grace Moretz had the better part in both.

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Just went to see creator yesterday. It was pretty good.
Anyone see the decaprio movie. Is it good at 3 hours 27 min. I see the critics liked it and that scares me. 🤣

Reactions: Midnighter