Does anyone have a good recipe for picanha? I’m cooking one for the game this weekend, and I have no idea if it’s better to smoke it or just cook it like a steak. Hail State!
Cook it like a smoked steak. Smoke it until it gets to 122° then sear it. I score the fat side before I seasoned with garlic, salt, and pepper.Does anyone have a good recipe for picanha? I’m cooking one for the game this weekend, and I have no idea if it’s better to smoke it or just cook it like a steak. Hail State!
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report