Does anyone have a good recipe for picanha? I’m cooking one for the game this weekend, and I have no idea if it’s better to smoke it or just cook it like a steak. Hail State!
Cook it like a smoked steak. Smoke it until it gets to 122° then sear it. I score the fat side before I seasoned with garlic, salt, and pepper.Does anyone have a good recipe for picanha? I’m cooking one for the game this weekend, and I have no idea if it’s better to smoke it or just cook it like a steak. Hail State!
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
Maroon and White
Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State