PJ Washington a dad

Drcats2025

Heisman
Nov 13, 2012
8,029
16,080
93
There’s nothing like it. PJ will always be one of my favorite cats. Stayed two years and improved more than I ever thought possible. I don’t watch the NBA much, but I love seeing how much he is excelling. He will never see it, but congrats to PJ! Happy for him.
 

Gangswa

All-Conference
Jan 3, 2003
2,984
1,979
113
Some future UK coach could be reaping the benefits of all these former Cats who are currently NBA players reproducing in 18 years...LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Bleedingblue*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
  4. 04 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina