PJ Washington a dad

Drcats2025

Heisman
Nov 13, 2012
8,029
16,080
93
There’s nothing like it. PJ will always be one of my favorite cats. Stayed two years and improved more than I ever thought possible. I don’t watch the NBA much, but I love seeing how much he is excelling. He will never see it, but congrats to PJ! Happy for him.
 

Gangswa

All-Conference
Jan 3, 2003
2,984
1,979
113
Some future UK coach could be reaping the benefits of all these former Cats who are currently NBA players reproducing in 18 years...LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Bleedingblue*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  5. 05 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win