PJ Washington a dad

Drcats2025

Heisman
Nov 13, 2012
8,029
16,080
93
There’s nothing like it. PJ will always be one of my favorite cats. Stayed two years and improved more than I ever thought possible. I don’t watch the NBA much, but I love seeing how much he is excelling. He will never see it, but congrats to PJ! Happy for him.
 

Gangswa

All-Conference
Jan 3, 2003
2,984
1,979
113
Some future UK coach could be reaping the benefits of all these former Cats who are currently NBA players reproducing in 18 years...LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Bleedingblue*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia