PJ Washington a dad

Drcats2025

Heisman
Nov 13, 2012
8,029
16,080
93
There’s nothing like it. PJ will always be one of my favorite cats. Stayed two years and improved more than I ever thought possible. I don’t watch the NBA much, but I love seeing how much he is excelling. He will never see it, but congrats to PJ! Happy for him.
 

Gangswa

All-Conference
Jan 3, 2003
2,984
1,979
113
Some future UK coach could be reaping the benefits of all these former Cats who are currently NBA players reproducing in 18 years...LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Bleedingblue*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
  3. 03 KSR Football Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015