Predict tonight's score

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,849
87,755
113
Haha, good call numbnuts. What an idiot. 😂
Not a bad first guess, I just had a hunch they way Pope plays and the shooters that i watched preseason that we could do big things. They played exactly how I expected. The defense number was kinda hopeful but they did well.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
I'm taking @Fox2monk to Vegas!

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  2. 02 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington