Predict tonight's score

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,943
87,973
113
Haha, good call numbnuts. What an idiot. 😂
Not a bad first guess, I just had a hunch they way Pope plays and the shooters that i watched preseason that we could do big things. They played exactly how I expected. The defense number was kinda hopeful but they did well.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,977
102,250
113
I'm taking @Fox2monk to Vegas!

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  2. 02 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  3. 03 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime
  4. 04 KSR Football Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path