Predict tonight's score

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,822
87,704
113
Haha, good call numbnuts. What an idiot. 😂
Not a bad first guess, I just had a hunch they way Pope plays and the shooters that i watched preseason that we could do big things. They played exactly how I expected. The defense number was kinda hopeful but they did well.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
I'm taking @Fox2monk to Vegas!

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon