Ryan Lemond picked Wesleyan to win. LOLGonna be closer than people think. Don’t panic after.
I’m pretty damn smart. Just sayin.122-41. The Cats look like the college version of the Celtics and hit 22 3’s.
CloseCats by 90.
Gonna be closer than people think. Don’t panic after.
I’m pretty damn smart. Just sayin.
Happy to be wrong. Was playing the odds. Whole new team, first game together, first game in Rupp, etcHOF Nominee.
Haha, good call numbnuts. What an idiot.I think they’ll score a lot but I think the defense will need a lot of tweaking.
92-76
Not a bad first guess, I just had a hunch they way Pope plays and the shooters that i watched preseason that we could do big things. They played exactly how I expected. The defense number was kinda hopeful but they did well.Haha, good call numbnuts. What an idiot.![]()
Gonna be closer than people think. Don’t panic after.
Happy to be wrong. Was playing the odds. Whole new team, first game together, first game in Rupp, etc
Again, happy to be wrong.![]()
Any FanDuel recommendations for this weekend?I’m pretty damn smart. Just sayin.
YikesThis thread proves that some UK fans know nothing. 125-52
I’m not quite that good ha! I wish. I’d go play tonight.Agree - I was gonna ask if @Fox2monk had any lotto number recommendations.
Winner, winner.... Hog meat dinner.122-41. The Cats look like the college version of the Celtics and hit 22 3’s.
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.