I don't think either team has possession with a rebound up for grabs and you're allowed to backtap a possible offensive board. I could be wrong though, I don't know that for certainYeah, I am with you on that. Either it isn't or that was a huge missed call.
That's what I was thinkingIs it not over and back if their player tips it backcourt?
I hate fouling with a 3 pt lead, especially if there is 5 or more seconds left
Yeah, I am with you on that. Either it isn't or that was a huge missed call.
YesWho is the black guy commentating ? He’s horrible is it Webber
Not a chanceOne of the greatest games in tournament history. Maybe it will get them to stop showing that damn Christian Laetner shot.
Who do we matchup with the best out of this game?
Easter’s FT motion is crazy ugly
Analyst is awful...who is it?
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos