I don't think either team has possession with a rebound up for grabs and you're allowed to backtap a possible offensive board. I could be wrong though, I don't know that for certainYeah, I am with you on that. Either it isn't or that was a huge missed call.
That's what I was thinkingIs it not over and back if their player tips it backcourt?
I hate fouling with a 3 pt lead, especially if there is 5 or more seconds left
Yeah, I am with you on that. Either it isn't or that was a huge missed call.
YesWho is the black guy commentating ? He’s horrible is it Webber
Not a chanceOne of the greatest games in tournament history. Maybe it will get them to stop showing that damn Christian Laetner shot.
Who do we matchup with the best out of this game?
Easter’s FT motion is crazy ugly
Analyst is awful...who is it?
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game