I don't think either team has possession with a rebound up for grabs and you're allowed to backtap a possible offensive board. I could be wrong though, I don't know that for certainYeah, I am with you on that. Either it isn't or that was a huge missed call.
That's what I was thinkingIs it not over and back if their player tips it backcourt?
I hate fouling with a 3 pt lead, especially if there is 5 or more seconds left
Yeah, I am with you on that. Either it isn't or that was a huge missed call.
YesWho is the black guy commentating ? He’s horrible is it Webber
Not a chanceOne of the greatest games in tournament history. Maybe it will get them to stop showing that damn Christian Laetner shot.
Who do we matchup with the best out of this game?
Easter’s FT motion is crazy ugly
Analyst is awful...who is it?
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
KSR Football
The public is hammering LSU
KSR Football
CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6