I don't think either team has possession with a rebound up for grabs and you're allowed to backtap a possible offensive board. I could be wrong though, I don't know that for certainYeah, I am with you on that. Either it isn't or that was a huge missed call.
That's what I was thinkingIs it not over and back if their player tips it backcourt?
I hate fouling with a 3 pt lead, especially if there is 5 or more seconds left
Yeah, I am with you on that. Either it isn't or that was a huge missed call.
YesWho is the black guy commentating ? He’s horrible is it Webber
Not a chanceOne of the greatest games in tournament history. Maybe it will get them to stop showing that damn Christian Laetner shot.
Who do we matchup with the best out of this game?
Easter’s FT motion is crazy ugly
Analyst is awful...who is it?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky and Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
KSR
KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup