HAHA hey I do this thread once a year and just did it not too long ago!
You're stealing my thread man!
Trust me I'm just kidding...
Anyway my response is always Rekalin Sims!
But since he's taken I will go with Antwan Barbour
AJ!! Forgot all about him lol.My bad man, I'm new here and I love going over old UK teams.
An AJ Stewart as a peace offering?
AJ!! Forgot all about him lol.
Jason Parker..Matt pilgrim
Hahaha AJ Stewart! I love it!My bad man, I'm new here and I love going over old UK teams.
An AJ Stewart as a peace offering?
DA literally gave me the shoes off his feet as he left the court after the Derby Festival Classic. Guy couldn't of been cooler, i was 12 about to be 13 and he asked what i was going to do with them and i said wear them. He loved that. Rest in peace Desmond.Desmond Allison.
Go.
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"