Random Wildcats

StubbornPenny

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,562
9,892
0
Dwight Perry gets lost in the sea of Bobby Perry and Perry Stevenson. Too many Perrys, not enough talent.

I'm gonna go with Twany Beckham. Most anonymous player to get a title (I think)
 

Bank Cat

All-American
Dec 8, 2011
3,854
5,935
113
Skip McGaw (Phi Alpha!)
Steve Bruce
Chuck Aleksinas (when I was a kid I thought his name was Alex Enis)
Tim Stephens
 

bthaunert

Heisman
Apr 4, 2007
29,518
21,619
0
I'm gonna go with Twany Beckham. Most anonymous player to get a title (I think)

Jason Lathrem disagrees. He played 1 year at UK, logged 9 minutes, scored 2 points (2 free throws) and won a championship. He has the be the Wildcat with the least minutes ever played in a UK uniform that won a title.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals