HAHA hey I do this thread once a year and just did it not too long ago!
You're stealing my thread man!
Trust me I'm just kidding...
Anyway my response is always Rekalin Sims!
But since he's taken I will go with Antwan Barbour
AJ!! Forgot all about him lol.My bad man, I'm new here and I love going over old UK teams.
An AJ Stewart as a peace offering?
AJ!! Forgot all about him lol.
Jason Parker..Matt pilgrim
Hahaha AJ Stewart! I love it!My bad man, I'm new here and I love going over old UK teams.
An AJ Stewart as a peace offering?
DA literally gave me the shoes off his feet as he left the court after the Derby Festival Classic. Guy couldn't of been cooler, i was 12 about to be 13 and he asked what i was going to do with them and i said wear them. He loved that. Rest in peace Desmond.Desmond Allison.
Go.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball