HAHA hey I do this thread once a year and just did it not too long ago!
You're stealing my thread man!
Trust me I'm just kidding...
Anyway my response is always Rekalin Sims!
But since he's taken I will go with Antwan Barbour
AJ!! Forgot all about him lol.My bad man, I'm new here and I love going over old UK teams.
An AJ Stewart as a peace offering?
AJ!! Forgot all about him lol.
Jason Parker..Matt pilgrim
Hahaha AJ Stewart! I love it!My bad man, I'm new here and I love going over old UK teams.
An AJ Stewart as a peace offering?
DA literally gave me the shoes off his feet as he left the court after the Derby Festival Classic. Guy couldn't of been cooler, i was 12 about to be 13 and he asked what i was going to do with them and i said wear them. He loved that. Rest in peace Desmond.Desmond Allison.
Go.
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU