Remember when SEC fans said Tier 2 Debust could not recruit

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
“Everybody pays so it will still come down to recruiting”….that would mean something if everyone had the same budget, but we all know they don’t.
The major programs are in the same ball park, just different ways of allocating it. UGA and Bama were cleaning up before and after NIL because yes they both have resources but also run by alpha recruiters who prioritize recruiting. Ohio State and Texas same story.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
I don’t need any validation, but will take every chance I get to throw it back at UGA fans. You guys have been like kids at Disneyland since Saban retired. It has been hilarious to watch.
Go off. It reeks of something though

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The major programs are in the same ball park, just different ways of allocating it. UGA and Bama were cleaning up before and after NIL because yes they both have resources but also run by alpha recruiters who prioritize recruiting. Ohio State and Texas same story.
**checks notes and sees that DeBoer is 2-0 against “alpha recruiter” Sark**
Just let it play out man.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
There you go with the hedge of a possible “tie”. I already offered you the bet. Weird attempt at a bet when you said “book it” to 3 or 4 losses.

Korey is filled with confidence that 4th and Kirby can get his 2nd win vs The King of CFB since the game isn't being played in Ga

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
You might want to familiarize yourself with all the Nattys won by The King prior to CNS. A UGA pipe dream

Dixie Normis

Jul 20, 2023
And yet, here you are. You seem to have the intelligence of an earthworm.
Clicked on a thread, seen you bragging about recruiting, cracked a joke, now you can’t stop replying. I'd be upset too if it’s been 4 years since my last natty, don’t go beating your sister/wife

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Clicked on a thread, seen you bragging about recruiting, cracked a joke, now you can’t stop replying. I'd be upset too if it’s been 4 years since my last natty, don’t go beating your sister/wife
Showing your intelligence again….it has been 3 years, but sick burn I guess. Nice corny and unoriginal joke at the end too. You check all of the boxes lmao.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

LSU went 45 years without a Natty. That's worse than UGA 😆

Latest posts