Special teams was terrible last night. I know we’ll be better next game but I guess we can have one off night every once in a while.
They were bad against NC also, particularly punting which was surprising. K.K. looked better last night.Special teams was terrible last night. I know we’ll be better next game but I guess we can have one off night every once in a while.
What was terrible about it?Special teams was terrible last night. I know we’ll be better next game but I guess we can have one off night every once in a while.
Miss FG, didn’t execute the fake FG on the 2 point conversion, twice.What was terrible about it?
GamecockCentral Baseball
Jack's Mailbag Ep. 63: Answering your latest South Carolina baseball questions
TheBigSpur
South Carolina Football Look to Limit Kentucky Offense
GamecockCentral Football
Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Kentucky Wildcats
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina DL Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy 'trending in the right direction'
GamecockCentral Football
Advanced stat of the week ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky: Creating and limiting explosives