Special Teams

Maccmaine12

Joined Oct 19, 2020
Dec 18, 2020
1,989
3,218
113
Special teams was terrible last night. I know we’ll be better next game but I guess we can have one off night every once in a while.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bayrooster

Viennacock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,049
2,817
113
Special teams was terrible last night. I know we’ll be better next game but I guess we can have one off night every once in a while.
They were bad against NC also, particularly punting which was surprising. K.K. looked better last night.
 

Prestonyte

All-American
Jun 1, 2022
5,261
5,215
113
KK's punting has been off - not hitting his punts with authority like last year.
And why did we attempt the 2-point conversion? Just for practice?
 
Last edited:
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Advanced stat of the week ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky: Creating and limiting explosives
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting South Carolina hosting several top targets, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina linemen named among college football's most impactful freshmen