Special Teams

Maccmaine12

Joined Oct 19, 2020
Dec 18, 2020
1,989
3,218
113
Special teams was terrible last night. I know we’ll be better next game but I guess we can have one off night every once in a while.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bayrooster

Viennacock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,049
2,817
113
Special teams was terrible last night. I know we’ll be better next game but I guess we can have one off night every once in a while.
They were bad against NC also, particularly punting which was surprising. K.K. looked better last night.
 

Prestonyte

All-American
Jun 1, 2022
5,261
5,215
113
KK's punting has been off - not hitting his punts with authority like last year.
And why did we attempt the 2-point conversion? Just for practice?
 
Last edited:
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Staff Picks: South Carolina-Kentucky, other Week 5 matchups
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Noah Clark living up to preseason hype through South Carolina's first 4 games