Special Teams

Maccmaine12

Joined Oct 19, 2020
Dec 18, 2020
1,989
3,218
113
Special teams was terrible last night. I know we’ll be better next game but I guess we can have one off night every once in a while.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bayrooster

Viennacock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,049
2,817
113
Special teams was terrible last night. I know we’ll be better next game but I guess we can have one off night every once in a while.
They were bad against NC also, particularly punting which was surprising. K.K. looked better last night.
 

Prestonyte

All-American
Jun 1, 2022
5,261
5,215
113
KK's punting has been off - not hitting his punts with authority like last year.
And why did we attempt the 2-point conversion? Just for practice?
 
Last edited:
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Baseball Jack's Mailbag Ep. 63: Answering your latest South Carolina baseball questions
  2. 02 TheBigSpur South Carolina Football Look to Limit Kentucky Offense
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Kentucky Wildcats
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina DL Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy 'trending in the right direction'
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Advanced stat of the week ahead of South Carolina-Kentucky: Creating and limiting explosives