That’s like touching the toe of an elephantEdey was fouled on the elbow
I noticed that. Like they are trying to get them to stop playing.Somebody is blowing a whistle during Purdue's offense?
I noticed that. Like they are trying to get them to stop playing.
I am glad, can't stand that dude.Vescovi has a case of the Knoblachs. Dude just can’t shoot anymore
Refs…bad defense.How is Purdue ahead? They were just down 11.
Tenn has two 5+ minute FG droughts. Same as always they just have Knecht nowHow is Purdue ahead? They were just down 11.
That’s what I figured.Tenn has two 5+ minute FG droughts. Same as always they just have Knecht now
The refs need to put a stop to it. Start throwing techs.Boy these two teams deserve each other. Both flop, both obnoxious.
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball