That’s like touching the toe of an elephantEdey was fouled on the elbow
I noticed that. Like they are trying to get them to stop playing.Somebody is blowing a whistle during Purdue's offense?
I noticed that. Like they are trying to get them to stop playing.
I am glad, can't stand that dude.Vescovi has a case of the Knoblachs. Dude just can’t shoot anymore
Refs…bad defense.How is Purdue ahead? They were just down 11.
Tenn has two 5+ minute FG droughts. Same as always they just have Knecht nowHow is Purdue ahead? They were just down 11.
That’s what I figured.Tenn has two 5+ minute FG droughts. Same as always they just have Knecht now
The refs need to put a stop to it. Start throwing techs.Boy these two teams deserve each other. Both flop, both obnoxious.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’