Sunday games thread

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
That was no foul.

Ewe Tee has less dislikeable players than most years. Then I see Santiago.
 

CrimsonCats_rivals

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2022
1,766
3,627
61
Purdue is going to have to start making some open threes to win this. They shot the highest percentage in the country for the season, so they’re capable of it, but Tennessee is going to ensure that Edey can’t win this by himself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TortElvisII

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
This was the only bracket I had where each of these teams got advanced in one or the other. And I see why. I knew they could each win.

EweTee not as good a matchup for UCONN.
 

Jazzycat

All-Conference
May 23, 2002
16,095
4,711
113
Good game. Two heavy weights going at it. Tennessee doing a good job guarding the three but needs to stop the interior penetration.
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
You really can't call every foul committed against Edey. You'd have to whistle every possession. He's being fouled every time down the court.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB