That’s like touching the toe of an elephantEdey was fouled on the elbow
I noticed that. Like they are trying to get them to stop playing.Somebody is blowing a whistle during Purdue's offense?
I noticed that. Like they are trying to get them to stop playing.
I am glad, can't stand that dude.Vescovi has a case of the Knoblachs. Dude just can’t shoot anymore
Refs…bad defense.How is Purdue ahead? They were just down 11.
Tenn has two 5+ minute FG droughts. Same as always they just have Knecht nowHow is Purdue ahead? They were just down 11.
That’s what I figured.Tenn has two 5+ minute FG droughts. Same as always they just have Knecht now
The refs need to put a stop to it. Start throwing techs.Boy these two teams deserve each other. Both flop, both obnoxious.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach