This man has a lot of power to make an impact too.
They are trying to make it as difficult and intimidating to vote as possible.Having to bring your birth certificate or passport to vote, rather than just your Drivers License (or even a REAL ID Drivers License) to vote is a clear way to prohibit everyday citizens (whom millions don't have access to their birth certificate or haven't gotten their passport) from voting.
It's as simple as that- it's voter suppression.
They are trying to make it as difficult and intimidating to vote as possible.
No sweat then. The SAVE act will not negatively impact anyone based on the posts from you and dpic. Pass it to save the peace.99.9% of undocumented people I know don't have a Driver's License and they DEFINITELY don't have a Real ID driver's license. None of them are voting lol.
This is so stupid, and such a blatant attempt at voter suppression, that I can't believe (though I should at this point) that even MAGA would advocate for this
Suppressing people who want to vote that shouldn't be voting and aren't voting?99.9% of undocumented people I know don't have a Driver's License and they DEFINITELY don't have a Real ID driver's license. None of them are voting lol.
This is so stupid, and such a blatant attempt at voter suppression, that I can't believe (though I should at this point) that even MAGA would advocate for this
You're focusing on the wrong post. This is the issue:Suppressing people who want to vote that shouldn't be voting and aren't voting?
Having to bring your birth certificate or passport to vote, rather than just your Drivers License (or even a REAL ID Drivers License) to vote is a clear way to prohibit everyday citizens (whom millions don't have access to their birth certificate or haven't gotten their passport) from voting.
It's as simple as that- it's voter suppression.
Is it they don’t have Kinkos or they don’t know how to make copies?The reason why is obvious. Black people don't have Kinkos.
I remember when republicans opposed being able to register to vote when you renewed your driver's license. The reason was that minorities were less inclined to take the time to register. IMO that was clearly wrong. Democrats oppose voter ID laws for a similar reason and it's obviously wrong.
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Four-star Reece Wilmes weighs in on Clemson visit
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
Tiger Illustrated Football
THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets