2 tickets for Wednesday’s game. 230 row z. Seat 1&2. $5.00
2 tickets for Wednesday’s game. 230 row z. Seat 1&2. $5.00
That’s per ticket so it’ll actually be $10That's nice of you to throw in 5 bucks.
That meme where you leave your tickets in the car.... someone breaks in and leaves two more.
Should have held out for meal money too.Throw in $20 for parking and I’ll take them. I may donate the tix the charity and take the edge off though
I guess I’m cheap. I’m also old enough to remember when ANY ticket to a bigger Rupp was very difficult to come by. Now we are joking about being paid to go. Basically shocking and disappointingShould have held out for meal money too.
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)