Tickets

UK_fan_41102

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2010
17,742
124,626
113
That meme where you leave your tickets in the car.... someone breaks in and leaves two more.
 
Jun 11, 2020
315
923
93
Throw in $20 for parking and I’ll take them. I may donate the tix the charity and take the edge off though
 

jedwar

Heisman
Moderator
Dec 30, 2002
20,849
35,762
113
I use to go the the games during the holidays. Not anymore. Not one dime for this mess.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’