2 tickets for Wednesday’s game. 230 row z. Seat 1&2. $5.00
2 tickets for Wednesday’s game. 230 row z. Seat 1&2. $5.00
That’s per ticket so it’ll actually be $10That's nice of you to throw in 5 bucks.
That meme where you leave your tickets in the car.... someone breaks in and leaves two more.
Should have held out for meal money too.Throw in $20 for parking and I’ll take them. I may donate the tix the charity and take the edge off though
I guess I’m cheap. I’m also old enough to remember when ANY ticket to a bigger Rupp was very difficult to come by. Now we are joking about being paid to go. Basically shocking and disappointingShould have held out for meal money too.
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon