Transfers

Allinthefamily

Redshirt
Nov 20, 2025
18
48
13
Is there a list where all the players that transferred from uk last year will be playing this year. Thanks
 

FinalF

Senior
Apr 28, 2020
306
480
57
BG is a weird one for me. I always felt like he was on the verge of breaking through. Oats might be able to get it out of him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TFCat11

KyKevin

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2021
2,092
3,273
113
BG is a weird one for me. I always felt like he was on the verge of breaking through. Oats might be able to get it out of him.



I would be shocked if Oats can get BG to focus for the year, but if he can, BG could be decent. I would still bet he has a double double on Kentucky.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  2. 02 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  3. 03 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  5. 05 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend