Is there a list where all the players that transferred from uk last year will be playing this year. Thanks
Go to on3 portal tracker on googleIs there a list where all the players that transferred from uk last year will be playing this year. Thanks
I like both of those guys, but I think it’s actually best that MoD did not. He was a terrible fit for PopeReally wish Collin and Mo D came back.
Yeah, not perfect, but can always use a hustle guy.I like both of those guys, but I think it’s actually best that MoD did not. He was a terrible fit for Pope
I was aggravated with him most of the year but he really came along during the SEC/NCAA tournamentI like both of those guys, but I think it’s actually best that MoD did not. He was a terrible fit for Pope
Really wish Collin and Mo D came back.
BG is a weird one for me. I always felt like he was on the verge of breaking through. Oats might be able to get it out of him.
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms