Is there a list where all the players that transferred from uk last year will be playing this year. Thanks
Go to on3 portal tracker on googleIs there a list where all the players that transferred from uk last year will be playing this year. Thanks
I like both of those guys, but I think it’s actually best that MoD did not. He was a terrible fit for PopeReally wish Collin and Mo D came back.
Yeah, not perfect, but can always use a hustle guy.I like both of those guys, but I think it’s actually best that MoD did not. He was a terrible fit for Pope
I was aggravated with him most of the year but he really came along during the SEC/NCAA tournamentI like both of those guys, but I think it’s actually best that MoD did not. He was a terrible fit for Pope
Really wish Collin and Mo D came back.
BG is a weird one for me. I always felt like he was on the verge of breaking through. Oats might be able to get it out of him.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime