Is there a list where all the players that transferred from uk last year will be playing this year. Thanks
Go to on3 portal tracker on googleIs there a list where all the players that transferred from uk last year will be playing this year. Thanks
I like both of those guys, but I think it’s actually best that MoD did not. He was a terrible fit for PopeReally wish Collin and Mo D came back.
Yeah, not perfect, but can always use a hustle guy.I like both of those guys, but I think it’s actually best that MoD did not. He was a terrible fit for Pope
I was aggravated with him most of the year but he really came along during the SEC/NCAA tournamentI like both of those guys, but I think it’s actually best that MoD did not. He was a terrible fit for Pope
Really wish Collin and Mo D came back.
BG is a weird one for me. I always felt like he was on the verge of breaking through. Oats might be able to get it out of him.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU