It is when you’re Ratface.That was not a foul. He just let him go.
Really, dude?The camera pan of the crowd looked like an spca dog show. My goodness they got some ugly *** women.
is that a new rule? shot clock goes to 20 seconds after an offensive rebound...?
Really, dude?
that drive by jones is their end of game offense? duke will need something better than that.
Nah bro I’m not good it’s a basketball game and duke is one of our rivals not a tea partyGrow up.
Come on Louisville. I hate saying that but I have to tonight.
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'