It is when you’re Ratface.That was not a foul. He just let him go.
Really, dude?The camera pan of the crowd looked like an spca dog show. My goodness they got some ugly *** women.
is that a new rule? shot clock goes to 20 seconds after an offensive rebound...?
Really, dude?
that drive by jones is their end of game offense? duke will need something better than that.
Nah bro I’m not good it’s a basketball game and duke is one of our rivals not a tea partyGrow up.
Come on Louisville. I hate saying that but I have to tonight.
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
KSR
KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)
KSR Basketball
KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event