It is when you’re Ratface.That was not a foul. He just let him go.
Really, dude?The camera pan of the crowd looked like an spca dog show. My goodness they got some ugly *** women.
is that a new rule? shot clock goes to 20 seconds after an offensive rebound...?
Really, dude?
that drive by jones is their end of game offense? duke will need something better than that.
Nah bro I’m not good it’s a basketball game and duke is one of our rivals not a tea partyGrow up.
Come on Louisville. I hate saying that but I have to tonight.
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals