It is when you’re Ratface.That was not a foul. He just let him go.
Really, dude?The camera pan of the crowd looked like an spca dog show. My goodness they got some ugly *** women.
is that a new rule? shot clock goes to 20 seconds after an offensive rebound...?
Really, dude?
that drive by jones is their end of game offense? duke will need something better than that.
Nah bro I’m not good it’s a basketball game and duke is one of our rivals not a tea partyGrow up.
Come on Louisville. I hate saying that but I have to tonight.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line