We continue to show we are the biggest 17up university in the nation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
DustinDawg said:
RonnyAtmosphere said:
...now it's your move.

Predictably, many of your buddies are coming to your recuse in this thread.

But you've yet to man-up & respond to Dustin in a vigina-less manner.

Maybe you can give him a hard punch in the stomach by banning him from your toy.
Ronny gets it. Finally somebody gets it. Someone that knows this clown just pm me and tell me who he is and I swear to God I wont tell who told me. Cmon I know that there are a bunch of you that know that this guy needs his smart *** whipped.

Seriously.. you come on here talking about how everyone is a smartass.. .you make a smartass remark in another thread.. and now you want to "go whup someone's ***" because they are a smartass? Classic.

Coach33.sixpack

Dec 6, 2008
DustinDawg wrote:

Ronny gets it. Finally somebody gets it. Someone that knows this clown just pm me and tell me who he is and I swear to God I wont tell who told me. Cmon I know that there are a bunch of you that know that this guy needs his smart *** whipped.
He lives in Starkville and he is a sonofabitch.

He is also the father of just about every kid in this town. Need any more info? PM me

BR549.sixpack

Sep 4, 2008

D

DustinDawg

Yeah ban me and then you can go back to talking **** and having everybody fooled that your a badass when the truth is your a *****!

Coach33.sixpack

Dec 6, 2008
Sounds like he is real serious......

Dustindawg says

"I tell you what mouth same thing goes for you, and I took this straight to you just to show you how serious I am. Get you some of this Columbus. Find out for yourself. All you have to do is let me know where."

Coach33.sixpack

Dec 6, 2008
Coach33 said:
Sounds like he is real serious......

Dustindawg says

"I tell you what mouth same thing goes for you, and I took this straight to you just to show you how serious I am. Get you some of this Columbus. Find out for yourself. All you have to do is let me know where."
I like the part where he says "get you some of this Columbus"

So people like this actually exist?

truthdawg

Oct 5, 2004
tell him where! Maybe some where comfortable for him, like at the trailer park behind his mother's meth lab!

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
BR549 said:

Ha! probably so. You know why those dipshits put the size of their rims somewhere on the car like that *** did? Cause the people that are impressed by it are too stupid to read a tape measure.

D

Dawg725

DustinDawg said:
Yeah ban me and then you can go back to talking **** and having everybody fooled that your a badass when the truth is your a *****!

Are you really talking **** on the internet? That sure does show how much of a "hard ***" you are...

LR1400

Oct 22, 2008
Yall just chill. Everyone here wants the best coach for MSU.I probably know dustindawg and he's probably a good guy. I have lived in columbus and I pull for two teams, Bama and MSU. Maybe we are buds. We all want the best coach for MSU, it may not be Petersen. Maybe he's had it too good and won't understand the WORK needed here. Positivity, winning mentality and enthusiasm are infectious. Let's all purge the loser mentality that MSU has always had.

Coach33.sixpack

Dec 6, 2008
LR1400 said:
Yall just chill. Everyone here wants the best coach for MSU.I probably know dustindawg and he's probably a good guy. I have lived in columbus and I pull for two teams, Bama and MSU. Maybe we are buds. We all want the best coach for MSU, it may not be Petersen. Maybe he's had it too good and won't understand the WORK needed here. Positivity, winning mentality and enthusiasm are infectious. Let's all purge the loser mentality that MSU has always had.
www.genespage.com

Spotdawg

Feb 15, 2007
Be sure and take the survey offered tacked at the very top of our friendly and inclusive board. I think your special input is needed in this study of internet sports and rage.

Thank you in advance!

D

DustinDawg

I love this!!! Lets do it! I hate 17in rednecks but I feel like giving one of those nascar yells!!! This is the most fun Ive had in a couple days. Count me in! I swear, if I drive 30 mins at midnight and nobodys there im going to be pissed! Lets make it 11:30 I got to work tommorow.

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
DustinDawg said:
dawgstudent said:
to whip your ***. Just let me know.

I tell you what +$#%#%++$#%@ I live in Columbus and I can be in Starkville in 20 mins. Just let me know where! Your Smart *** is long Over due for an *** whippin! I got a 1000 that says you dont show!!! ****** *****!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I missed this... It takes you 20 minutes to get from Columbus to Starkville? On what? Your Batman Bicycle?

El Diablo Blanco

Nov 8, 2008
and learn how to reply.

I'll be the "redneck" sitting on the hood drinking beer.

You got 45 mins. The clock is ticking.

Coach33.sixpack

Dec 6, 2008
DustinDawg said:
I love this!!! Lets do it! I hate 17in rednecks but I feel like giving one of those nascar yells!!! This is the most fun Ive had in a couple days. Count me in! I swear, if I drive 30 mins at midnight and nobodys there im going to be pissed! Lets make it 11:30 I got to work tommorow.
I think its a three strike policy at Red Lobster. This will be your first.

El Diablo Blanco

Nov 8, 2008
and learn how to reply.

D

DustinDawg

Hey before I go, exactly where is the Vet school El Punta?

Coach33.sixpack

Dec 6, 2008
DustinDawg said:
Not that you would ever step foot on a college campus (except for EMCC)

But it is on the south end of the University by the intramural fields. Go down that road past the fields and you will see a gate. Enter the gate and you will be on the south farm. We will be waiting about half a mile down the road.

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
El Diablo Blanco said:
and learn how to reply.

Can we please get someone there with video on the blackberry to see DustinDawg get his *** whipped? Hello?!

Damn this is much better than "what about Petersen???" ********.

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
Coach33 said:
DustinDawg said:
Not that you would ever step foot on a college campus (except for EMCC)

But it is on the south end of the University by the intramural fields. Go down that road past the fields and you will see a gate. Enter the gate and you will be on the south farm. We will be waiting about helf a mile down the road.

HAHA How would I have know that this tool never stepped foot on campus.

HamilReb

Mar 3, 2008
"Yeah ban me and then you can go back to talking **** and having everybody fooled that your a badass when the truth is your a *****!

Status
Not open for further replies.