We continue to show we are the biggest 17up university in the nation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
You two better grab something harder that will make you feel warm. You may be there a while. I doubt this internet toughguy will take it any farther than... the internet.

Coach33.sixpack

Dec 6, 2008
If not this is all I got for the guy

</p>

biguglyjoe

Mar 3, 2008
If somebody doesn't film this ****, I'm cancelling my subscription to chat. I'm dead serious.

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
Hell yea. But I'll bet you a beer payable at the first tailgate of next season that this 17er doesn't show.

Edit: Oh what the hell... a sixpack of your choice.

MaroonInNashville

Jan 15, 2008
...since he claims he doesn't know where the Vet school is, he'll probably pop back in here later and say he couldn't find it...

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
MaroonInNashville said:
...since he claims he doesn't know where the Vet school is, he'll probably pop back in here later and say he couldn't find it...

If he can't find the freakin Vet School... He should be ridiculed endlessly for his stupidity.

MSU SilentBob

May 2, 2006
This really kicked up a notch! Between watching lou holtz drool all over himself and a bona fide interwebs badass, this has turned out to be an entertaining night

Earl of Barke

Mar 3, 2008
The WORST mascot ever. It is a cross between a cartoon and a horror creature. It truly shows the quality of asses running the show!

Yes MSU is 17ed up beyond BELIEF and I'm sick of it!!!!!

BouncyBalldog

Nov 4, 2008
This thread needs a little golden man statue or something as reward for providing us high quality laughery and insanery (I just made of some **** words in honor of this thread).

its now 11:09 - I'm going back into the kitchen to pop some popcorn and when I get back, I need to see DS or Saddawg poppin' somebody's cap PLEASE!

its now 11:15 - look, I wanna see photogeeraphic evidence of somebody whippin' somebody's *** RIT NOW dammit!

Do we really have to wait till 12 midnight for a pic or video evidence?

I thought that little douche said he wanted to start this **** at 11:30 because his *** had to work tomorrow?

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
El Diablo Blanco said:
and learn how to reply.

I'll be the "redneck" sitting on the hood drinking beer.

You got 45 mins. The clock is ticking.

30 mins down. Stay tuned to see if DusinDawg's heap could make it to Starkvegas.

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
its now 11:09 - I'm going back into the kitchen to pop some popcorn and when I get back, I need to see DS or <span style="font-weight: bold;">Saddawg</span> poppin' somebody's cap PLEASE!
I ain't in this ****. Hell, I got a broke ankle.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
Goatholder?

Let's see here- we have the paranoid MSU isn't going to get anyone good if they can't get Petersen post.

Followed by the threat to the guy who runs this MB. No one can be that stupid.

And yes, Goat has been banned.

Plus, the guy has almost 40 posts and is bitching about DS being a smartass? He has been posting here a week maybe?

biguglyjoe

Mar 3, 2008
saddawg said:
its now 11:09 - I'm going back into the kitchen to pop some popcorn and when I get back, I need to see DS or <span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Saddawg</span> poppin' somebody's cap PLEASE!
I ain't in this ****. Hell, I got a broke ankle.
Problem solved.

BouncyBalldog

Nov 4, 2008
Todd4State said:
Goatholder?

Let's see here- we have the paranoid MSU isn't going to get anyone good if they can't get Petersen post.

Followed by the threat to the guy who runs this MB. No one can be that stupid.

And yes, Goat has been banned.

Plus, the guy has almost 40 posts and is bitching about DS being a smartass? He has been posting here a week maybe?
this douche has got to be put on his *** at some point tonight and I will be watching the refresh button waiting on those pics...

jamdawg96

Feb 27, 2008
Did I actually check? Well, if you lived in the cotton district and had nothing better to do on a Sunday night, two idiots squaring off just down the road over an argument they had on a message board would be something worth checking out. So I did. Drove around campus with some friends.. and we saw nothing.

Coach33.sixpack

Dec 6, 2008
I went out there to watch this unfold (I live right by the Vet School) and nobody was there. I will admit I was about 5 minutes late but all I saw was a white car driving off when I was getting there. Maybe this was BIG BAD BILLY BADASS or maybe it was just some other innocent six packer looking for a little Sunday night fun.

Sorry guys no pictures and I invite coach and dustin to brawl in Starkville at any time. Just let me know so I can once again go try to catch the extravaganza.

El Diablo?? Your white car possibly?</p>

Hoo22

Mar 3, 2008
What a let down. I've been refreshing like every ten seconds waiting on pics too. Oh well, back to never ending coaching search saga.

Coach33.sixpack

Dec 6, 2008
No show jones..... Endless ridicule follows.

For some reason I dont think we have seen the last of this *****.</p>

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
out there that fast. Hot coffee, popcorn, warm beer, hot dogs are great for a fight on a cold night. Nothing over $2.50 can't beat it.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
I hate I just found this thread. Some funny ****, and I ain't got nothing better to do than drive up to vegas for a good ole *** whoopin. I just need a 2 hour heads up.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
who happens to run the entire board needs his *** whipped. DS has earned the right to be a smartass to dubmass ****** like you.

the fact that you took his comment literally shows that you are either a Giant Douche

or a Turd Sandwich

In-Thread BUY/SELL: This guy is a Giant Douche.

PURCHASE</p>

biguglyjoe

Mar 3, 2008
My question is, how does he single DS out for being a smart *** on the sixpack? We're all smart asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.