We Need To Keep Our Entire Coaching Staff intact. Yes Even Satterfield. AD Tanner Don't Mess This Up. Lock These In Longterm Contracts.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 18, 2022
Hahaha. Mrs. Satterfield, you need a little history lesson about what Spurrier did at Florida. He definitely never won 31-0 or 62-37 against Tennessee. Definitely not.

It's ok, you'll have a very nice life in Nebraska. Trust me.

WE gave Tennessee their worst SEC beating in HISTORY. FACT.

But keep up to turdiness bringing coaches families into the discussion, you worthless turd.

WingchunCock

Joined Dec 27, 2020
Jan 22, 2022
Hahaha. Mrs. Satterfield, you need a little history lesson about what Spurrier did at Florida. He definitely never won 31-0 or 62-37 against Tennessee. Definitely not.

It's ok, you'll have a very nice life in Nebraska. Trust me.
I think he was referring to scoring 63 on UT. We are the only SEC team to do that, that being said it’s just one game.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 18, 2022
I think he was referring to scoring 63 on UT. We are the only SEC team to do that, that being said it’s just one game.

Yes, I stand corrected. No SEC team had dropped 63 on them before. An incredible achievement considering the circumstances.

And the 31 against a much better Clemson defense was almost as impressive. Crippled running backs. Vann goes down. And still dropped 31 on their defense AT Clemson.

No sure why people can't give credit where credit is due. Of course there were a few bad games during the season. Almost every single team out there has them. But that finish was undeniably incredible.

Last edited:

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 18, 2022
\
More ad hominem attacks, surprising. Seems he was smarter than you thought.

If he really believes someone else was calling the plays, he definitely isn't smarter than me. Moronic.

But maybe it was aliens. LOL

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
And now we know why I just cut and paste the response.....

And once again, when you find yourself unable to respond to the point at issue, you resort to ad hominem attacks....the refuge of.......(I'll let you figure that one out).

Atlanta Cock

Jan 18, 2022

And once again, when you find yourself unable to respond to the point at issue, you resort to ad hominem attacks....the refuge of.......(I'll let you figure that one out).
I can guess who you’re talking about. I put that guy on ignore. Don’t need him cluttering up the threads with his nonsense.

Reactions: Lurker123

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
I can guess who you’re talking about. I put that guy on ignore. Don’t need him cluttering up the threads with his nonsense.

You're not the only one. It has been discussed if the board is better off without me tormenting her as well.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 18, 2022
Satterfield was the Head Coach at South Carolina last year?

The same Mack "Retread" Brown in the ACC championship game this year.

LOL. Nobody gives a **** about the ACCCG. Hell, even Clemson fans aren't excited about it. UNC is a bad 9-3 ACC team that can't stay on the field with us.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 18, 2022
You're not the only one. It has been discussed if the board is better off without me tormenting her as well.

I can tell the team success is KILLING you. Love it.

The only person tormented is you with all the great things that have happened to this team. You wanted this staff to fail, and they made you their b!tch.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 18, 2022
Again, you have no good answer. That "retread" finished 17th in the nation 2 years ago and won his division over much younger coaches this year.

Winning the coastal division of the ACC is like being 4th or 5th in the SEC East. We beat their *** last year. We would beat their *** this year too, just like we beat their *** the last time they won the trash ACC coastal division.

What are you even arguing? The OC retreads like Bobo and Roper are possibly a better answer? Really? And if we couldn't even keep Bobo, what makes you think we can keep anybody that is better?

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
I can tell the team success is KILLING you. Love it.

The only person tormented is you with all the great things that have happened to this team. You wanted this staff to fail, and they made you their b!tch.

By all means, keep pretending that. I know it's important to you.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 18, 2022

LOL. You did it again. How stupid are you?

You complain about me cutting and pasting responses, in a response that you literally just cut and pasted. LOL

Hilarious.

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
LOL. You did it again. How stupid are you?

You complain about me cutting and pasting responses, in a response that you literally just cut and pasted. LOL

Hilarious.

That sound is the joke (at your expense) going right over your head.

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
Winning the coastal division of the ACC is like being 4th or 5th in the SEC East. We beat their *** last year. We would beat their *** this year too, just like we beat their *** the last time they won the trash ACC coastal division.

What are you even arguing? The OC retreads like Bobo and Roper are possibly a better answer? Really? And if we couldn't even keep Bobo, what makes you think we can keep anybody that is better?
You are not worth arguing with any further. I'd be willing to bet that you are the most despicable poster on this site. If a vote for the most despicable was taken, you'd win hands down. I'll just take Lou Holtz' advice regarding you: I will take the high road because you won't be seen or heard from there. Good bye.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 18, 2022
I can't tell if you’re pretending to miss the joke on purpose, so you can keep flaming. Or if you really had it go right over your head. I hope it's the latter. I really do.

I own you. Beamer owns you. Satt owns you.

At this point, you are nothing but Gamecock community p***y. Just go away. Fire Calvi.

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
I own you. Beamer owns you. Satt owns you.

At this point, you are nothing but Gamecock community p***y. Just go away. Fire Calvi.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 18, 2022
You are not worth arguing with any further. I'd be willing to bet that you are the most despicable poster on this site. If a vote for the most despicable was taken, you'd win hands down. I'll just take Lou Holtz' advice regarding you: I will take the high road because you won't be seen or heard from there. Good bye.

You are just mad because you KNOW I"M RIGHT.

We couldn't even hold on to Mike Bobo. Let that sink in. Laughable that you think we are going to get some amazing proven top 30 OC, let alone hold on to him.

Delusional.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 18, 2022

KILLING YOU. HILARIOUS.

You were down on this staff from almost the beginning. GCP. That's you.

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
KILLING YOU. HILARIOUS.

You were down on this staff from almost the beginning. GCP. That's you.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 18, 2022

That's because there is no point at issue. You are GCP.

AND IT IS KILLING YOU. LOL

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
You are just mad because you KNOW I"M RIGHT.

We couldn't even hold on to Mike Bobo. Let that sink in. Laughable that you think we are going to get some amazing proven top 30 OC, let alone hold on to him.

Delusional.

Keep replying, but you missed the part of his post where he's not replying to you anymore.

ToddFlanders

Jan 20, 2022
WE gave Tennessee their worst SEC beating in HISTORY. FACT.

But keep up to turdiness bringing coaches families into the discussion, you worthless turd.

You corrected it later - but not the worst beating of UT, not by far. And I LOVED the UT game. It was awesome. He called a great game (and the players executed it). He earned his money that day. That day.

If Rhule hires him as OC, or Co-OC (that calls the plays - they give the "Co" title as a fake title for those that don't call plays but they want on their roster) - then I'll admit I'm wrong. Rhule is a real football mind, that doesn't want to fail. If he thinks Satt should be calling plays then that makes two of yall.

ConwayGamecock

Jan 20, 2022
If I could add some pointless, thread-hijacking logic to this mess: Lembo is one asst. coach we definitely need to hold onto with a death's grip. He's a game-changer coach for us. Special Teams' play can rip momentum from opponents, and fire up dispirited teams.

Pete Lembo's 2022 coaching resume:

South Carolina is 3rd in the SEC in Punt Return per-game average, and tied with Alabama for 1st with 2 TD returns, despite being 8th in SEC in total returns (because our defense hasn't forced a lot of opponents to punt) and punt returns per game.

South Carolina is 2nd in SEC in Kick-off Return per-game average, and tied with Miss St., Texas A&M, and UK for SEC lead with 1 kick-off return TD, despite being 8th in SEC in total returns (our defense isn't that bad, lol) and 7th in returns per game.

South Carolina is 2nd in SEC behind Florida in Punting yds per game, and only by a decimal point (46.83 ypg vs UF's 46.84 ypg), despite being 6th in SEC in total punts and punts per game. This is a reverse distinction, as the more punts a team kicks over the course of a season, the chances that their punt ypg drops increases. Kinda like how the more at-bats a baseball batter has over a season, the greater the chance their batting average drops. Florida by example was 12th in total punts and punts/gm.

South Carolina led the SEC in Field Goal Kicking % this season, by going 10 for 10 in their FG tries. Again, this is a reverse distinction of course, as we are dead last in the SEC in FG attempts. Number 2 Georgia, for example, was 24 for 26. Last season USC also led the SEC in FG Kicking % going 16 of 17. So we don't kick a lot of FGs, but under Lembo in 2 seasons we've made 26 of 27 - that's still pretty danged impressive.

South Carolina is 12th in SEC in PAT % this season however, going 40 of 42. I consider this to be an anomaly that can be corrected: South Carolina was tied for 1st in the SEC last season making all 32 PAT attempts.

South Carolina was also:

3rd in SEC in Opponent's Punt Returns per-game average yardage, despite being next to last to Vanderbilt in allowing the most opponent punt returns (due to having to punt so much in games) - this is like that baseball batter having a LOT of at-bats, but still maintain a .400 BA.

2nd in SEC in allowing the fewest Opponent's Kick-Off Return per-game yardage, despite being 6th in opponent's # of KO returns.

1st in SEC in Opponent's Punting, or limiting the average per-game punt yardage from opponents. This can be skewed however by where the opponent typically punts from - deep in their own field territory, or on our side of the field, which they may try for shorter punts to get the ball near the end zone. It's also impacted by how well we return those punts (see above).

5th in Opponent Field Goals (11 of 16 attempts). South Carolina led the SEC in fewest opponent FGs made or attempted this season. That could mean we either keep opponents out of scoring range every game (not likely), or our opponents have opted to score touchdowns more than FGs against us (we were 10th in opponents' TDs scored against us).

We were tied for 11th - or dead last in the SEC - in Opponents' PAT Kicking, allowing all 39 attempts to be successful. The 39 attempts were the 4th most of any SEC team, placing us at 11th in the SEC.

1st in SEC in kicks or blocks blocked, with a total of 6. The next best SEC team (Ole Miss) has 3. Five (5) Gamecocks have blocked a kick or punt this season, with King-Demenian Ford being the only player in the SEC this season with 2 blocks, achieved in only 6 games played.

Lembo has developed a powerful Special Teams program at South Carolina, furthering the "Beamer Ball" reputation of the Beamer family. There's a lot of improvement available at most other positions that those assistant coaches/coordinators can earn their pay with, but Lembo already has his responsibilities humming at an elite level of execution. Please keep him by all means possible......

Reactions: KingWard

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
If I could add some pointless, thread-hijacking logic to this mess: Lembo is one asst. coach we definitely need to hold onto with a death's grip. He's a game-changer coach for us. Special Teams' play can rip momentum from opponents.....

Agreed. I rember not being overwhelmed when discussions of his hire went on as it was "just" the special teams coordinator. I undervalued his impact, and I think that impact was huge this year.