Welcome Weekend

SPK145

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
1,536
3,506
113
First step: Don’t wear a Michigan shirt to the rally
It's blasphemy.

And for the newbies here:

About 20 years ago I was on a business trip to Traverse City, MI, a beautiful place. It was late afternoon, the sun was going down, and I drove past a strip mall with a store on the end called Go Big Blue that sold nothing but Michigan stuff. I looked around, the coast was clear, and, that's right, I pissed on the side of the building, just like any self-respecting Seton Hall fan would have / should have done!!! (I wanted to piss on the front door but I'm not some kind of an animal!)

I need to speak to that young lady.
 

Garyshu1971

Sophomore
Jul 13, 2025
81
152
32
It's blasphemy.

And for the newbies here:

About 20 years ago I was on a business trip to Traverse City, MI, a beautiful place. It was late afternoon, the sun was going down, and I drove past a strip mall with a store on the end called Go Big Blue that sold nothing but Michigan stuff. I looked around, the coast was clear, and, that's right, I pissed on the side of the building, just like any self-respecting Seton Hall fan would have / should have done!!! (I wanted to piss on the front door but I'm not some kind of an animal!)

I need to speak to that young lady.
This is the legendary stuff that makes Steve a HOF Pirate fan! Never to be forgotten in the Seton Hall history books.
It's blasphemy.

And for the newbies here:

About 20 years ago I was on a business trip to Traverse City, MI, a beautiful place. It was late afternoon, the sun was going down, and I drove past a strip mall with a store on the end called Go Big Blue that sold nothing but Michigan stuff. I looked around, the coast was clear, and, that's right, I pissed on the side of the building, just like any self-respecting Seton Hall fan would have / should have done!!! (I wanted to piss on the front door but I'm not some kind of an animal!)

I need to speak to that young lady.
This is legendary stuff! HOF GOAT material!
 
  • Like
Reactions: PROF Ed
Seton Hall Pirates

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals 4-star PG Javion Tyndale commits to Seton Hall
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 4-star PG Javion Tyndale down to 6 schools
  3. 03 Women's Sports Highly-recruited 2027 prospect Ava Womack breaks down recruitment
  4. 04 Women's Sports Highly-recruited 2027 prospect Eni Oyedeji breaks down recruitment
  5. 05 On3 Basketball LMU transfer guard Rodney Brown Jr. commits to Seton Hall