2022 Eagles Thread

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
on Dallas Goedert....
Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert is reportedly set to miss the next chunk of the season.

NFL Media reports that Goedert will miss extended time with a shoulder injury. He is expected back before the season is over, but the Eagles will have to bounce back from Monday night’s loss to the Commanders without one of their key offensive players.

per www.profootballtalk.com

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021

imo he's a jerk, but he is a good player, knows his job, and always comes to work, ie not on the DL
I wonder after they took one look at Joseph they decided he was too far out of shape to play. as far as I know, Suh is always in shape.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
imo he's a jerk, but he is a good player, knows his job, and always comes to work, ie not on the DL

yeah, I concur that he's been a jerk throughout his career.

It's been nearly a year since he played, so who knows what he can do at this point. He had 6 sacks last season, and was ranked 32nd against the run among starting DTs per PFF.

As the Commanders game showed, the Birds has some weaknesses at DT against the run. Between Suh and Linval Joseph (signed yesterday; practicing today), Howie seems to be doing a lot to try to address the weakness. There aren't a lot of options available to GMs at this point in the season, so I give Howie some credit for his efforts.

Reactions: s1uggo72

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
ESPN showed a stat on YPC for the Eagles D. Going by memory, it was 3.7 ypc with Davis on the field, 5.1 ypc without.

The autocorrect on this site is a total pia, just saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: s1uggo72

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
ESPN showed a stat on YPC for the Eagles D. Going by memory, it was 3.7 ypc with Davis in the lineup, 5.1 ypc without.

The autocorrect on this site is a total pia, just saying.
is this while Davis was on the field or while he was on the team and playing? TIA

Latest posts