I’ll take the over of 100I wonder if there are odds on the number of times the TV coverage shows a closeup of Kate Upton, aka Mrs. Verlander, in tonight's game.
Perhaps when she's breastfeedingI wonder if there are odds on the number of times the TV coverage shows a closeup of Kate Upton, aka Mrs. Verlander, in tonight's game.
Have they shown her yet?
I only caught the last 10 minutes of the Fox pregame show, and I think they showed her 1 time during that.
Four Ks through 2. I'll take it.
He had an 0-2 count but like so many other Phillies pitchers, they unfortunately seem to have difficulty putting batters away from such counts.ugh, Pena hits a solo HR in the top of the 4th. Perhaps sending Thor out for a 2nd time thru the lineup wasn't such a good idea.
He had an 0-2 count but like so many other Phillies pitchers, they unfortunately seem to have difficulty putting batters away from such counts.![]()
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?